|Spray capacity||50L/min||Mean droplet diameter||30 - 45µm|
|Water pressure||1.5 - 2.0 MPa||Power consumption||200W|
- Disinfection unit to prevent fungi from entering a facility.
- Sprays hypochlorous acid water in a fine fog form to disinfect fungi deposited on workers’ clothes.
- Fine fog with a mean droplet diameter of 30–45 µm*, which doesn’t bother workers with excess wetting when it touches their cloths, also enables effective disinfection.
- Push-button switch starts and keeps spraying for a pre-set time as desired. A foot switch is available as an option.
- No professional work required. Easy installation and use.
- Spray duration: 15 seconds (initial setting)
- Spray capacity: 12.5 cc/ time (initial setting)
- Spray time: Approx. 1,600 times per full tank(when spray time is 15 seconds)
* The spray capacity and the mean droplet diameter are values when water is sprayed.
Actual capacity and diameter will vary depending on factors such as a type of disinfectant and its concentration.
Disinfection and pest control at entrances to plant factories, greenhouses, restaurants, and nursing homes
Industries in which this product is used
- Food processing
- Nursing facilities
Evaluation test of disinfection effect