- Small vehicles, such as aerial lifts, greens and fairway mowers and electric forklifts.
- Medium and large off-highway vehicles, like tractors, backhoe loaders, dumpers, and telescopic handlers.
- Industry applications, like power pack
Many combinations of the pumps are available as multiple units made to fit any need. Advantages include small package size, quiet operations, and low installed cost
Turolla offers gear pumps and motors throughout a wide range of displacements. Each has its own unique benefits that, briefly, include in part or total:
- Large displacement range (from 0.25 to 194.3 cm3/rev [0.015 to 11.86 in3/rev])
- High performance and cost effective
- Efficient pressure-balanced design
- Proven reliability and performance
- Optimum product configurations
- Full range of auxiliary features
- Compact, lightweight
- Modular product design
- Quiet operation
- Worldwide manufacture, sales and service
Turolla multi-stage pumps can be combined of group 1, 2, and 3. In addition to the standard range (presented in the following), first stage can be supplied with a splined, a tapered or a parallel shaft. Also versions with suction connection and other hydraulic connections and flange assembly or centralized threads are available.