Ease of use and high reliability make UNIMEC trapezoidal screw jacks suitable for a wide variety of uses. They can be employed to lift, pull, move, or align any kind of loads, with a perfect synchronism which can hardly be obtained with other handling methods. UNIMEC trapezoidal screw jacks are absolutely irreversible, that is, they can support their applied loads without needing any brakes or other locking systems.
The screw jacks can be employed singularly or in groups properly connected with shafts, joints, and/or bevel gearboxes. They can be driven by different motors: electrical, with either alternating or direct current, as well as hydraulic or pneumatic motors. Also they can be driven manually or with any other type of transmission.
- Material: Aluminum / Carbon Steel / Stainless Steel / Technopolymer
- Static load: up to 3000 kN • Dynamic load: up to 2000 kN
- Max Input Speed: 1800 rpm
- Anti-rotation load: up to 35 800 Nm
- Torque at maximum load : up to 3700 Nm
- Temperature: -10 C to 80 C
- Different mounting configurations available
Industries: Marine, Oil & Gas, F&B, Steel, Automobile, Paper, Machine tool, Metal working, Glass…